Friday, November 21, 2008

Few house pics


I've been a poor picture taker lately, but since being hounded about posting about our new house (...ahem, COLLEEN!), I figured I'd put a few up here.

This is the lovely kitchen. We have since removed the gorgeous golden glass and will soon be painting the cabinets white.

We are really excited about our "second" Pecan house. The more we are there, the more we are so totally blown away at the handiwork of the Lord in preparing us such a sweet home. Pray with us that we'll be in it by Christmas! That's what we're really hoping for.


This pic is of the Smurfy Cat Carpet that we joyfully ripped out. Can't wait to see something new and clean in its place!!!!
We're enjoying the whole process (sometimes) but are ready to wrap it up...

And on a totally separate note, here is Gabe, trying his hand out at drumming....He seems to enjoy it. Our dream of a family band is coming to pass...THE GOSS-TONES!

I love it.

Sorry for the randomness, but it's rather late...



6 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Love the Goss-tones band idea, I will buy your first CD!!! Also excited about the house. Can't wait to see the after pics,or hey maybe even in person. That would be waaaay better!

Marissa said...

What a lovely home you have! I am so excited for you guys! And what a cute drummer! He is growing so fast!

~kristi said...

that is BLUE carpert, are you sure you don't want to start a new fad?

LandA said...

Gabe will have to teach Ella some of his moves next summer when we come and stay in your guest room. Hey! Maybe we will just move in with you instead of finding other accommodations for the month. :) L has been praying for a long time now that Ella will be a drummer. I would rather my little girl play something a little more "girlie" but we'll see!

On another note, I'm surprised you choose to take up the blue carpet. It's so you!

Allison Hogue said...

hey you! :) Can't wait to see the house again. by the way, I now have a blog adn you would be proud. It's allisonhogue.blogspot.com! :)

Wesley Ely said...

At least ya'll had some kind of glass in your cabinets! (I have tenatively scheduled that job for 2012 at our house). Glad your in a new home and can now enjoy the bliss of home remodeling!

Also, a little advice.... the 'Goss-tones' may get you in legal trouble with the Deftones.... I would suggest the Kelvinators.