Thursday, September 25, 2008

OFFICIALLY SOLD!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

We have OFFICIALLY CLOSED on our house in Kerrville! The buyers wanted to push the closing date up as quickly as possible, so Jeff and I headed to the bank today to sign off on the deed and get it notarized before sending it away forever...

WE'RE FREE!

One month without a mortgage payment. Sweetness. I guess we could continue living with my parents indefinitely and save a ton of money...people do that all over the world...

Nah.

I think it's time to hit the road!

4 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

I am sosososososo happy for you all! I can't wait to see pics of the wonderful new house ya'll find. Praise God for selling your house here. I think of you often!

Marissa said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys! We will be praying for God to bless you with a new house! We will have to have a house warming party and cook some steaks and mac and cheese when y'all move in!

Love ya

Colleen said...

Haaaalelujah!!!!
Congrats, I know the weight that has been lifted. Even if it is bitter sweet :) Love you!

Huff Happenings said...

How awesome! That was pretty quick especially for Kerrville. God is GOOD!