Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can't wait for tomorrow...

I can't remember the last time I had a "girl's night out" - so, obviously, it's been a while. But, tomorrow will put an end to that!

My dear BFF, Allison, got us some tickets to a Beth Moore conference in San Antonio, and WE ARE GOING! I'll drop the Gabester off at his Grammy's house, then Al and I are off to a quick trip to SA. I can't believe I'm actually getting to do this! Wow! An entire 24 hour period where I don't have to tend to anyone else - should be great! Although, I will miss the boys.

But, I think I'll be able to comfort myself as I stroll along the Riverwalk, free from the incumbrances of strollers and diaper bags. Woo hoo!



1 comment:

LandA said...

How fun...although I'm a bit jealous! :) Can't wait to hear all about!